Open House Sessions
Interested in learning more about the sport of curling? Come down to the club for an Open House session! Cost is $10.
Please note, these dates have recently changed
|Friday, November 1||6:30pm - 8:30pm|
|Sunday, November 3||1:00pm - 3:00pm|
We have the equipment and will provide instruction. Dress warm and have clean shoes. Share the Event! Bring a friend!
2019-2020 Member Registration
Registration is currently open for returning members. Once logged into the website, registration can be found at Members > Renew Membership.
Registration for new members will open on October 1st.
Membership rates are the same as last year.
Other important information:
- Returning teams have their spots reserved until Oct 7th. After that, those spots may be given to new teams. If your team isn't returning, please let the League Manager know ASAP so they can plan accordingly.
- Skips - Please contact the League Manager to verify your status and team lineup You may have already received an email from them. It makes things much easier knowing which teams need players and if their lineup has changed when entering the team rosters in the website. League manager contact information can be found in the Leauges menu.
- If you are registering for a league other than High School and need a team, email the League Manager ASAP after registering. Some leagues will have limited availability for new players or teams. The sooner you reach out to the League Manager, the better.
- If you need to edit your league registration after it has been completed select Renew Membership from the menu. Please be in communication with the League Manager if you are doing this closer to the start of the league. You will not receive an email confirmation from the website after you finish. Any issuess, let me know.
- New member registration will open on Oct 1st.
- Your acceptance of the membership agreement now includes the volunteer hour requirement - 10 hours or donation equivalent.
- Ice is currently scheduled to be ready by Oct 23rd. This is reflected in the club calendar. This date may change. If it does, we will communicate it.
- Leagues are set to start on Mon Nov 4th. The time between the ice being ready and the start of the league season will be used for Open Houses, league practice, etc.
- Leagues are scheduled to go through Sun March 29, 2020.
- If you currently a have locker please take the time to ensure your locker number is in the website via the Members -> My Profile -> Other tab.
2018-2019 League Results
March 25, 2019
Congratulations to each of our League Champions!
|Monday Open||Greg Johnson||Ryan Mehlberg||Avery Johnson||Eric Bertram|
|Tuesday Open||Scott Armstrong||Jackson Armstrong||Anna Armstrong||Tanya Armstrong|
|Wednesday Open||Kevin Schommer||Pete Quella||Jeff Trzebiatowski||Brian Nodolf|
|Thursday Mens||Nate Hazen||Quinn Dunn||Dylan Jones||Troy McGilligan|
|Friday Open (First Half)||Tom Triolo||Megan Jehring||Phil Peters||Megan Ramm|
|Friday Open (Second Half)||Tom Triolo||Megan Jehring||Charles Baehman||Adam Kolbe|
|Sunday 5 and Under||Tony Bomber||Andrew Olson||John Raasch||Ellen Raasch|