Additional Open House
December 13, 2018
Interested in learning more about the sport of curling? Come down to the club for an Open House session! Cost is $10 (will be applied to your first year's membership if you join this year). The open house session will be held:
|Saturday, December 29||12:30pm - 2:30pm|
We have the equipment and will provide instruction. Dress warm and have clean shoes. You can also learn of the curling opportunities for the upcoming season! Share the Event! Bring a friend!
Learn to Curl League
December 13, 2018
The Appleton Curling Club will host a Learn to Curl league in February/March. The league will run 5 weeks and will begin with on-ice instruction. No experience is necessary! The league will be on Saturdays at 7pm on the following dates:
Cost will be $60 for the five-week session. Dress warm and have clean shoes. Check out our Learn to Curl FAQ page for more information. Contact email@example.com to sign up or with any questions.
2018-2019 Member Registration
September 24, 2018
Registration is currently open for returning members. Once logged into the website, registration can be found at Members > Renew Membership.
Registration for new members will open on October 1st.
Other important information:
- Friday Night is a new OPEN league! This is a 6 end league with one shift unless demand necessitates otherwise. Contact Bob K with any questions.
- Returning teams will have their spots reserved until October 15th. After that, those spots may be given to new teams. If your team isn't returning, please let the League Manager know ASAP.
- If you are registering for a league other than High School and need a team, please email the League Manager after registering so they know you are available to fill an open spot on a team.
- If you need to edit your league registration after it has been completed select Renew Membership from the menu. Please be in communication with the League Manager if you are doing this closer to the start of the league. You will not receive an email confirmation from the website after you finish.
- Skips - Please contact the League Manager to ensure your team is all set up for that league or if your team has an opening so it can be filled, etc. You still need to complete your registration.
- Ice is currently scheduled to be ready by October 23rd. This is reflected in the club calendar. This date may change so be aware.
- Leagues are set to start on Monday November 5th. The time between the ice being ready and the start of the league season will be used for Open Houses, league practice, etc.
- Leagues are scheduled to go through the last week of March.
- If you have a locker please take the time to ensure you locker number is in the website via the Members > My Profile > Other tab. After an initial attempt to provide locker tags last year we will be doing it this year. One tag will be supplied to those that want one. I will verify with those I worked with last year, but feel free to email me to confirm. I do plan to send a comfirmation email before ordering.
2017-2018 League Results
March 30, 2018
Congratulations to each of our League Champions!
|Monday Open||Greg Johnson||Emmalee Nichols||Ben Waitrovich||Colin Hill||Kirt Johnson||Eric Bertram|
|Tuesday Open||Mike Moe||Philip Peters||Pete Zoromski||Dan Fochs|
|Wednesday Open||Chris Borelli||Greg Johnson||Chicky LaBrec||Tammy Borelli||Kirt Johnson|
|Thursday Mens||Denny Kroner||Todd Mader||Pete Traas||Tim Vosters|
|Sunday 5 and Under||Tony Bomber||David Rank||Patrick Ryder||Jess Ralph||Jordan Johnson